Wednesday, June 11, 2008

He cometh.....

It is late now...and dark. Yet, I cannot sleep...why?

I am waiting for him....I know he will be here, it is only a matter of time....I have been chosen to be one of his followers....

Who is this individual...this one that lives in his own boldness...this one that waits for all of us.....this one that will send me on my own personal summer? Hmmmm?

It's....it's....MENOPAUSE MAN !! AAAaaaaaa!

But you.....hush! Don't say his name! Don't even THINK it....for once you do, you will be like me...one of his followers...his zombies...and you too will spend an eternity (or what seems like it) moving from oven-like temperatures to semi-cold ones.

You will exist from day to day.... seeking....always seeking..... for different ways to appease him....yet he cannot be silenced....only by crossing over to the promised land will you feel his power over you slowly die and eventually cease.

Oh sure, you can hide from him in a stasis of cold....it will even give you a heretofore unbelievable freedom....one that may cause you to laugh out loud and taunt him with: I fear you not, Menopause Man!!! Bua ha ha haaaaa! --as I did.......but, to my everlasting grief, he found me.

So be wary......keep a sharp look-out.....he is out there...waiting, watching, plotting....an evil look across his sinister face.......he's Menopause Man....


3 comments:

Christina said...

Hahaha! Ahhh, the joys of womanhood. But, you CHOSE to be one of his followers? I wouldn't say you get much choice about it!

Blueberry said...

HA HA HA!! you are a riot! :)

Nina said...

Thanks! Glad you liked it...yet it is all so very, very true....

And of course being Greek, I had to have him dressed in an ancient Greek uniform....