Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another dedication....

This one goes out to my best friend, my soul-mate, my sounding board....my husband. I truly feel God's blessing each and every day in my life with you by my side. I honestly never knew life could be this much F* U *N!!! I have never laughed so much or so hard.....each day is an adventure in laughter!

Your tolerance of me and my ways constantly amazes me.....and the way you take care of me...oh that is just wonderful! Since we have gotten married I have not had to worry about car care or lawn care. Out of 365 days (366 on leap years) I think I have made my breakfasts 5 times maybe.....it has been so long since I made coffee for myself (you do it all the time for me) I have forgotten how to make my own (seriously)! And dinners....well, I have made those even fewer times than breakfasts!

I love how each and every morning before I go to work, you get up an extra 15 minutes early to make my morning coffee, breakfast, and lunch....thanks babe.

I could not have found a more perfect match if I had looked on a computerized match-making forum.....there are still days when our compatibility just blows me away....from a more organic life-style to rescuing pets to going more green as we get older.

Thanks for hanging out with me on this adventure called "life"....I will always thank God for you.







This cute pic of Jason and Trixie is brought to you through the magic of Christina's dexterous phalanges, innate talent, and gentle soul.





I love you Googly Bear.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Awww, you guys are like newlyweds still! A match made in heaven. :)