Sunday, July 27, 2008

Beau's new "playmate"....

So we are watching TV in the family room when we hear a strange noise coming from our bedroom. My hubby goes in to investigate and returns laughing.

What's so funny? Well one of our cats apparently found one of my "feminine products"--unused, unopened, and in its little plastic wrap-- and was batting it around.

I went in the room, and sure enough, there is Beau playing with "it". He is not only batting it around he is also chasing it, pouncing on it, looking for it when it falls under the bed, hunting it down and bringing it back to the bed, holding it close to his face and rubbing on it.

Wow...my poor, mentally imbalanced, yet innovative cat....none of the other cats want to play with him...ever...and he went and made a new "friend". Oh yeah, he was having the time of his life. He quite clearly solved his own problem...all on his own.

So what did I do? I took his "friend" and drew a little face on it....then gave it a name. What name? One that reflected what his little "friend" was.....the name? Paddy....I think it says it all.






Here he is....resting after his play date with Paddy....

2 comments:

Miss 376 said...

How fantastic is that! Used to have a cat that used to abduct my underwear.

Christina said...

Hahahaha! Oh my gosh, that is fantastic. I, umm, have a daughter who has nade friends with similar items...