Monday, July 21, 2008

Free and Clear!

I am all legal now......legal and tender...

We renewed my driver's license on line and now I am no longer "Misdemeanor Face"....I can walk in the sun.....I should know....when K called me and told me that everything had been taken care of, I remained on the phone and went outside. As I stood there I told her I was outside...I listened, all the while straining my ears.

What was I listening for? Why, the sound of police sirens and/or police helicopters of course. Since none were heard, I feel that now I am an honest, law-abiding citizen.

As for K? Well, she is still living a life of crime....and is still known as "Felon Face"....and she does look pretty good in striped garb....

2 comments:

Miss 376 said...

Had to laugh, I can imagine the sinking feeling in the tummy as you realise. We had it here some years ago, we had forgotten the MOT was due on the car and had been driving for a month without it.

Christina said...

Whew, that was a close one. I had to drop my defensive driving certificate off at that court the other day. And as I was driving to the court I realized that my car registration was due in June - and it was now July 2nd. I was so paranoid! But it was all good.