Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The joys of cleanliness....

I was going to write about one of my favorite subjects --and had written something on the subject ...but when I got up to do something I found out one of my cats (Panda Kat) decided to make herself comfortable on the keyboard....and replaced what I had written with her musings.

So I decided to let this stand....what does it mean? I don't know....I am not conversed in cat....I leave the translation up to you.

dfggtrolpl;oprufucm,utdsbhey6t5ue4mk;907-0 bv6ygfcgaerkjl;k iopqt[-b ag-00------------------------------------ jifsdiqa09-]a75/8] ioiun q09utqrou q
fiwrqotub uqtriou 90q3uy6oiart ioutq809u0p qutior ; yuerf6f

Her is a picture of the perp at the vet's office:


1 comment:

Christina said...

It's about time we heard from Panda Kat! It's just not fair for you to hog all the blog time. Too bad I'm not fluent in cat-lish, tho....