Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm so proud I could pee on myself!

Today my baby (known as Yogi by me and Kalli by others) decided to take up the pen and begin to blog...yes...and it is all due to me.....

After many long talks (both of us) she is going to be making some positive changes in her life....and it's all due to me....

Good for you Kiki! I am so proud of what you have decided to do...and that you have just taken the first step!...and it's all due to me....

Just remember...small steps....and one of them at a time....welcome to the world of blogging....you are going to meet so many cool peeps and will become enlightened by some great posts.....like mine!


OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so wonderful!!! **TEAR****

Don't forget to buy me something!

2 comments:

Christina said...

All due to YOU!? Wow, rock on! ;o)

I swear, you and V are cut from the same cloth...I hear the same thing from him all the time. "I'm awesome, I rock, I'm wonderful." hehe!

Nina said...

You mean there is another wonderful yet modest person on this planet!!! Whew! I was beginning to feel so lonely!