Thursday, August 7, 2008

A new family member...

I am writing to you from our new computer! Can I get a "Woot woot"?

See our old one was S L O O O O O O O W W W W W.....and it never took you to where you wanted to be on the first try.....and it took a million years to boot up.....

So from my summer school money (and some good research by my beloved) we now have a computer that works--as well as a printer that falls in the "working" category too!

This is so frickin' amazing (sorry about my language--I am just so excited!!! Woo pee!)...

I feel so motivated now I actually am considering that maybe I possibly might help when J starts tearing apart the kitchen for its make-over....maybe....we'll see....

3 comments:

Miss 376 said...

Oh you lucky thing-a new computer is on our "to acquire" list

Blueberry said...

woo hoo for the new computer!

Christina said...

Yay! I got a new one at the beginning of the year, so I feel your joy!

But I thought the kitchen had already been made over!