Thursday, November 27, 2008

continued Thankfulness....

I am so very blessed....in addition to the family who influenced my young-to-teen years, I have the family I am married to....

My beloved....you really do take good care of me....it has been so very, very long since I have made my own coffee I have forgotten the coffee - cream ratio that I like.....and let's not forget breakfasts.....every morning you wake up 15 min earlier than I do in order to make me breakfast....sometimes making 2 - 3 things and letting me choose the one I want. But more than that.....you are my soul mate....you and I seem to agree on so many issues....from the homeless to animal rights....from the military to religious items....I am sometimes shocked to how we seem to be in tandem in re to so many things....to the point that we not only finish each other's statements, but (in the case with me) I have a whole conversation with you by myself....and later find out that what I had imagined you would have said, you actually do say!

You have introduced me to colored interior walls, cement floors (where is it written that we have to have ww carpeting Nina?", and the idea that we can make big holes in walls to change the inside of a house.....

You tolerate my passionate need for things to be organized, color coordinated, and cleaned to within an inch of their life....you just sigh and look for your items after I have spent some time moving them around to (what I would consider) a better way...or when I take time to pull all your cooking items out of cabinets to clean and straighten them.....

And the way you are with my parents....that is too sweet for words....you behave as if they were your own....and express a desire to spend more time with them..(!)...

I really do love you....and as I look at you watching your favorite football team I think back to the dream I had that showed me who I was going to marry....and to the dream you had where my grandfather came and told you that you would marry me....both of them seen so long ago...and I marvel at God loving me so very much, that He would take the time to create you for me.... I am so very grateful for you Googly Bear/ Tookie/ Joo-bah-lee/ J / Eeee-ah-sone / Pookie...etc....anyway I call you, I adore you!

2 comments:

Blueberry said...

awwww, what a wonderful post! :)

Christina said...

Awww Nina! You and Jason are just the sweetest, most perectly matched couple! Love you guys!