Saturday, December 20, 2008

...and still more thankfulness...

Yes, oh yes...it is still going on....

This time I am going to write about those I am honored to call "friends"...this encompasses co-workers, family members, people from church, and my bloggy peeps (so many times I get involved in reading what you write, that I forget to write on my blog!).

Each individual is so very important to me....for he/she helps to complete the balance of my life...how? Well, by providing another point of view many times....what a delight that is! Just when I think I have something figured out....BAM! Another point of view emerges....and that makes me think...and ponder....and wonder....I just love it! How boring the world would be (although considerably more organized) if everyone was just like me....

But the aforementioned vital ingredient in my life is not the only thing those dear to me provide....they also make me laugh....and oh what a sweet blessing laughter is ! It not only cheers the heart, but it floats the soul...in these times of bad news this and horror that, laughter is such a gift of God...He sure new how desperately we would need this!

These dear souls...my friends also lend me their ears...they just listen....wow....those of you who have been in difficult or joyous situations (and who hasn't?) understand the wonderful simplicity of having someone listen to you....isn't it great?

And finally, these people make me THINK....in every aspect of their writings, their talks, their actions they lead me down the road to THOUGHT....for that I am so very, very grateful....for it is only through THOUGHT that I can hope to improve myself and maybe, just maybe, make the burden a little lighter for someone else...

To you, my friends I wish to let you know how important you are to me. You have given to me more than I could ever repay. Your importance in my life cannot be put into mere words....I am so very grateful to you, and for you.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I am thankful to be included in that group, and to include you in my group of friends! Love you, Nina. I'm so grateful that we "found" each other again.