Friday, December 5, 2008

DAMN....DAMN...DAMN....!

Sorry for the wording of my title, but I just found out that my parents will not be able to travel here to see me this year....again....

They could not come last year because my father had had two strokes several months before and his doctor there would not allow travel.....so a trip was planned for this year. I sure looked forward to seeing those two sweet folks of mine.....there was the catching up to do, the changes in the house for them to see....

And then my dad fell outside the house and broke his knee in 3 places (the kneecap to be exact) and his doctor there will not allow for travel (8 hours in a plane--one way).

I am so heartbroken over this...but at least he is OK...and I do not want him making his situation worse....but nevertheless.....DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!!!!!

2 comments:

Blueberry said...

oh no! i'm so sorry they won't be able to come this year. that has to be so disappointing!

i'm happy that he is ok though and hope he recovers quickly! :)

Christina said...

Oh NO!!! I'm so sorry! That does deserve a DAMN! Is there any way the tickets could be reversed for YOU to go THERE?