Saturday, January 3, 2009

General musings....

Well....all is quiet at our house....and the thought of going back to work looms in my mind now.....Things have been tidy-ed up and we are sitting in a sort of quiet state, vegging out in front to the TV set watching our holiday dvd's.....(JAG for hubby, and Star Trek: Voyager for Kalli).

Remember the little pocket of filth that I suspected was hiding in our house? Well I found it! So now I am ready to get back to my usual schedule of life....which fortunately for me is one I really like.

May your 2009 be better than you ever thought it could be....

And now to go veg...till the next big event (where we take down the Christmas lights--like most Greek Orthodox people, we leave ours up till Epifani ["Ta Fota" as they say.....])..... and then there is St. Nina's (Jan 14 by the Gregorian Calendar) whereby I believe that one of my gifts will be a digital camera....nothing fancy by Christina's standards...just something small and PINK (to match my phone and my iPod [the latter being a gift this holiday season--remember, Santa was VERY nice to me this Christmas])....so I will be posting a few more pics in 2009..

And next week we will also get back to our quest to organize our local storage area so that we can close out the 2nd one we have and empty the garage out....and we will tidy up the back yard...and we will pull out furniture to clean underneath it...and we will SCRUB the refrigerator...and..................

1 comment:

Christina said...

hey, a PINK camera sounds good to me! Better watch out for N tho...she's known to pilfer anything and everything of a pinkish hue.

I too am SO READY to get back to the regular routine.