Wednesday, February 11, 2009

As Valentine's Day approacheth...

Don't ya just love old-timey talk???
Anyway, I digress...

Here's to the THIRD most lovey-dovey peeps I know....my son and his wife...

Aren't they cute??? Do you like the picture....? I took it. Oh it took a long time,and I must admit, I was a bit out of practice.... but I got it right. Jelly, aren't you?...

OK, ok I did not take it, but if I had... that would have been the conversation we would be having.

This the church they were married in...lovely isn't it? It is the same church his father and I were married in...the church his father was baptized in, and the one his father's parents were married in.... I helped design it. Oh it took a long time, but it was worth it....many did not think I could do it...but I proved them wrong. Jelly, aren't you?



OK, ok I did not design it, but if I had...that would have been the conversation we would be having.

These are their wedding crowns....breath-taking are they not? I made them. Oh it took a long time, but I finally managed to get them done to my standards. Jelly, no?

OK, ok.. I did not make them...wait a moment (!) yes I did! I really did! Just as I had made ours...and the King of Greece's...jelly, are you not?

OK...OK....I did not make the King's, but if I had this is the conversation we would be having.

This is the case Man-of-House and I made for the newly-weds' Wedding Crowns...and right behind the case (which is housing the Crowns) is a little view of the Wedding Candles I made for them (you can get another view of said Candles in the first picture - they were so big and heavy!!)...yes, yes, YES...I made them....I did it all...MMMEEEEE....just lil' ole me...

Er...wait a moment...did I? Let's look through the windmills of my mind....oh my...what a dark place to be right now...is anybody in here with me? Wait...wait...yyyyeessss, there it is...yup, I did make them...I did, I did!

Now... if these are the third most love-i-est dove-i-est little peeps in the whole of the wide world (and beyond) who are the second...and the first??? Hmmmm?

You'll just have to wait and find out....

...jelly, aren't you????

1 comment:

Blueberry said...

awwww, aren't they just the cutest!!
oh wait, you are saying there are even cuter couples than that. i can't wait to see who THEY are! ;)