Sunday, May 31, 2009

Some photography "tips"

Here is Frauline Weesha VonBoone Sultana Sheherezad:


Aint she perty? I think so....and as you can guess, I finally got around to using my pink digi camera.....




Now for some people....like, oh say CHRISTINA....photography is an art....a creation....an expression of inner feelings and what the mind's eye sees....and for others....like, oh say ME it is a way of....of....of....oh, lets say TAKING A PICTURE....

So now I am like a kid in a candy store...snapping away here and there....taking pictures as often as I can.....taking photos that may make some people...like, oh say CHRISTINA cringe in pain and terror...or at least laugh out loud. However, not being one to like being left out of some loops, I will give you all the background info on how I get my shots....

Just in case you want to know....or even if you don't.



Now in the above photo I set my lens on "on" and turned the flash to the "on" position as well. I hope I have not blown your mind with all the technical talk....by the way, the lady in the photo is Savannah Belle E. Button Hamilton Dubois....aka Belly Button, aka (depending on what she has eaten from the backyard) Smell E. Fartin'. But alas, I digress.

So let us shift our focus to another set of pictures I fondly title "What's Cookin', oh Man of House?" and featuring the wonderful outdoor culinary skills of (who else?) Man of House.

It all begins with the capture of one of Man of House's grills smokin' away:


Altogether now, "ooooh, aaaahhh". Look at the image...can you feel the heat coming at you? I knew you could!

Problem was, the grate on this soon-to-be-replaced grill was rusty....not to fear though, Man of House pulled out his trusted cast-iron skillets and proceeded to use them on said grill...
*SIGH* my hero...

The food went in the skillets, and the cowboy-style cooking began...(cue music here: Home on the Range)



More smoke ensued (that's it, just beyond one of our dwarf citrus trees....ya see it?):

Pssst...You wanna know a secret? I ventured behind this foliage to get that "out in the wilderness" feel...jelly aren't you?

Later, Man of House decided to add beer to the sausages....

(sizzle, sizzle, sizzle....) Mmmmmm!

Even more later, Man of House decided to add beer to himself....

(glug, glug, glug) Mmmmmm! (That is him saying that....I am not a big fan of beer although I did have one that day).


WARNING! And now....because this is an adult blog....and because Man of House and I are so totally ga ga over each other, what follows is a photo that is steaming with love...one that is drenched in lust....one that gives itself up to one shuddering explosion after another....this is YOUR chance to leave if you are not a fan of torrid scenes....


...final chance to bail here....



A photo of Man of House's hand on my hiney !!!!


( I purposely focused on the background stuff and gave the bottle an unfocused, fuzzy, almost "other world" look by not knowing what I was doing in the first place....yeah, I know what you are thinking...you're jelly...)

3 comments:

Christina said...

ROFL! Nina, you are too dang funny! You've got me rolling in laughter. And, you made me hungry for bratwurst at 8 in the morning....

Blueberry said...

you are a hoot! :)

armywifeforlife said...

Hehe! Enjoy your new camera and I love the new-ish layout of your page! How'd you find the background?? It's soo cute!