Friday, August 7, 2009

Good news!!!

We have been praying fervently to the Theotokos (The Most Wonderful Mother of Christ).....calling upon Her Blessed Name....and in Her mercy, She has heard us!

My father is home from the hospital! He was released from the hospital on Monday. His appetite is not as it was, but that is slowly returning to him.....and my wonderful mother (oh, how blessed you are dad to have a wife who stayed with you for 4 weeks straight- with only one break to go home- at the hospital) can rest her legs and sleep in a bed for the first time since my father entered the hospital. Woot woot!!!!!

As we continue with our most current 24 hour prayer vigil, I thank Our Lady the Theotokos for helping us during this crisis....and humbly ask for help with my husband's job situation....




Most Holy Mother of God...intercede for us! +

5 comments:

Christina said...

Glory be to God!

Prayers for Jason's work. I thought he has a position secured for this school year?

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Good news !
My prayers for you all.....

Nina said...

Christina....Jason did have a position secured for this school year....but you-know-who (I won't even say his name) does tend to spoil things for us....especially during any lent period!

margaret said...

I am so glad! Your mother is truly more precious than rubies. When my dad was sick how I longed just to hear his old voice once more - I am so happy for you that both of yours are sounding like themselves again.

armywifeforlife said...

Yay!!!!!! I'm glad to hear about your dad.