Sunday, December 27, 2009

Here they are....

....pics of the pups....bad pics....fuzzy bad pics....oh Christina, where art thou????!!!!

OK....here goes....

This is "baby daddy":


This is proud momma and babies....


Here are some of the babies:

One of the little girls...I cannot tell them apart in these pics...Kalli can...



This is the only little boy in the group...the rest are girls...he is the runt of the bunch and thus the smallest...so consequently he is one my favorites...



Another of one of the girls...



Now our conversations go like this at home....

"Kalli has anyone shown interest in any of the pups?"

"Yeah, three people have asked about them." (Oh good...I want to keep the two smallest ones!)

"What have you decided?"

"I can't decide...I may want to keep all of them."

Oy vey!

3 comments:

Blueberry said...

of course she may want to keep all of them, they are ADORABLE!!!! :)

Christina said...

Hi, I'm right here!!! *waving*

Golly they are cuuuute.

I don't want a puppy, I don't want a puppy...that's my new mantra.

Miss 376 said...

There is something about runts that make you want to love them