Thursday, July 8, 2010

I have finally returned...

Yes, yes, yes....I have been gone...AWOL...MIA...for quite a while. My illness and a whole buncha other stuff contributed to one very tired Woman of the House.

No, nothing serious or horrible...just a lot of little things that hit all at once and left me bereft of energy. Now that nap time is part of my regularly scheduled programming, I plan to return to my blogging world...and to reading all of those who have emailed me inquiring about me, myself, and I....

Off to sleep....again.
Ciao

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

sorry to hear of your illness; I hope you feel better soon! Lord have mercy!

Christina said...

YAY! More Nina is a very good thing. Here's to a nice, calm, boring summer. ;o)

DebD said...

I'm glad to see you back again. I kept checking in on your blog and was fearful you had decided to give it up.

Welcome back and I hope you will be fully recovered soon.

Irene said...

So glad you are back! Go with not against your body. In spite of some guilt-ridden beliefs, cuddling one's self is not a bad thing. Sending love and kisses, and a prayer for a refreshing summer. (I subscribe to Christina's wish for a "boring" summer:))