Sunday, July 25, 2010

Nice...nice...nice...

So I wrote to you that I was back...and I wrote it a while back....but I had not been able to actually BE back...till now.

I rested, and rested, and rested this summer and I am feeling a little better.

My last visit to the Oncologist (never a good sign when you have one of those) gave me the results of all my pill-taking and blood-giving....and the news is good! My cells (my blood cells were considerably smaller than what they should have been) are at a better size and a better count. I'll take that. Glory be to God!

Now I am getting ready to teach a Title I Enrichment Camp during the first week of August. The Camp will be for 4 hours a day and will bring us some much-needed moolah. Glory be to God!

That is all for now. I know it is short and quick...but I am starting to tire out...(it is 11:22 pm and that is late for me now).

More to follow...and there has been quite a lot going on!

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

Glad to hear the good news!

margaret said...

Mazel tov on the good news from the oncologist. Now off you go and earn some cash ;)

Miss 376 said...

Glad to hear about your good progress, keep it up

DebD said...

Glory to God!