Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Chrstmas Carols....my version

It's cold outside....the rain is falling (no snow - drats), and the spirit of the holidays moves me to sing....won't you join me? Pour yourself a cup of something and let's sing!

***********************************
(Sung to "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas")
It's beginning to look a lot like Jason,
everywhere he cooks;

As I sit here and blow my nose
from the cold I hold so close;

Wrapped from head to toe!
**********************************
(Sung to "Jingle Bells")
Cleaning up, cleaning up, cleaning up I must
I go from room to room
picking up and clearing dust!

Oh cleaning up , cleaning up, cleaning all the way,
My what fun to see
What I've discovered on the way!
**********************************
(Sung to "Jolly Old St. Nicholas")
Jolly handsome Jason-roo
Lean your ear this way
Please try to remember
What I'm going to say!

Christmas is upon us now
You darling, sexy man
And thank you for remembering
I'm a vege-ta-ri-an!
**********************************
(Sung to "We Wish You a Merry Christmas")
I got a food saver,
I got a food saver,
I got a food saver,

Leftovers all year!

No more tossing them,
No more tossing them,
No more tossing them,

For they will often re-appear!
********************************
(Sung to "The Little Drummer Boy")
"Come",  I told him
pa rum pa pum pum

We got you a  grill
pa rum pa pum pum

Upon it you can grill and broil too

You can clean it off with a swish or two
swish or two,
swish or two....

So  to help you initiate it
I will let you make me a sand-oh-wich
*********************************

Now, doesn't that bring the warm feelings of the holiday close to your heart?
Mmmmm......I thought so.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I think I like your versions better than the originals! You are a composer, m'dear!
Merry Christmas! Christ is Born!! :o)