Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March 2...

Today is the feast day of one of my most beloved Saints...the sweet, child-like, innocent St. Nicholas Planas! Oh how I love this Saint! Although all Saints are sparkling, this one is one of my favorite....I cannot read or think about him without tears springing into my eyes (like now).

Many years ago, a dear friend gave me a copy of this sweet Saint's biography. It was an old book (and from its looks, it may have been a discarded library book)....and I have treasured this book ever since! I pray that blessings shower down upon this friend...this angel who gave me this treasure....for it is priceless to me!

Go to this link http://www.serfes.org/lives/stnicholas.htm  and read about him yourselves.....if you do not know him, learn of him....you will be so very glad you did!

May Fr. Nicholas'  blessings and prayers be upon us all!

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

blessed feast day of this beloved Saint!