Saturday, April 16, 2011

I am a Yia-yia (Grandmother)!!!!

On April 12 @ 3:26 am, God blessed us with a little granddaughter - Eleni Sophia.

Little Eleni:
     7 lbs 12 oz
     21 in. long

Yia-yia and Papou:
     Over the moooooooooonnnnn!

And now, a picture of the little lady:  Ya gotta admit....this is one cutie pie! Ooooo, I could just eat her up!



And one of daddy and his little girl.... I am so proud of this boy....he is going to make a fine daddy....


Words fail me....they cannot do justice to the depths of my feelings....I thank God for her, and pray that she grow to walk in His way...to always follow His laws.....

7 comments:

Blueberry said...

awwwwwww, she's darling!!! :)
congratulations!!!!!!!

elizabeth said...

she really is a beautiful baby! many years!

DebD said...

oh my goodness...she's adorable. Congratulations to the whole family. I hope they live close by so you can see her often.

Thank you for your kind words on my blog.

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

What a sweetheart !
God grant her Many Years, and my warmest congratulations to you all.

Irene said...

OoooH My God! What lovely news!!! Wishing her and her parents all of God's blessings, and to you, dear friend, much Joy and Happiness.
Kali Anastasi!

Teena in Toronto said...

Congrats!

Happy blogoversary :)

Miss 376 said...

Congratulations, enjoy every minute of